Friday, January 29, 2010

Korean Food

Here is some Korean food! I am not a fan. A lot of meat eaters do like Korean Food...so maybe you would enjoy. But it isn't my thing. So, I head to Seoul every other weekend to get me some good Indian Food! :-)


Anchovies...they put them in EVERYTHING! Even granola bars!



Live crab--they were actually still moving. Being the vegetarians that Steve and I are, we wanted to grab them and quick run to the sea and let them go! :-)


Ginger


Dried octopus anyone? They actually sell very small versions as well at the check out lane at the convenient store.




Pork



They eat silk worms. Yes, they do. This is a pot of good ole' silk worms. They are fat and juicy and are from trees in the mountains. They look horrible, just horrible, like big fat caterpillars. Gross!

No comments: