Monday, January 18, 2010

My Christmas Gift!

A hot and sexy hunk of San Diego love! His name is Steve and he is from…you guessed it, San Diego, California. Yes, my Christmas gift was my newfound love. We met on a spiritual website in June of 2009 and have been chatting for six months; he came to visit me in Korea and arrived exactly on Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to us! We had such a great time, and we are very much in love. Isn’t he adorable? I am very happy as you can see! We spent some time in Seoul and visited a Palace, went shopping in Namdaemun Market which is a market where many western foreign goods are sold like; cocoa powder, oatmeal, vitamins, deodorant, chocolate, soups, and cheeses etc. and of course, are at very high prices. They want $15 USD for a regular size oatmeal box. I didn’t need oatmeal that bad! We dined and well...just enjoyed each other. It was so nice and I am very much missing him. He left on January 11th. But....he will be coming back--in May! Makes my heart patter. Three more months and counting.

He took a lot of great pictures, so I will post them soon--in a few weeks!

Namaste,
Jodylynn

No comments: